Head of Project management & Tenders
Our client, an international insurance company located in more than 20 countries is seeking a Head of Project management & Tenders.
The Head of project management and tenders is directly attached to the Head of Group Digital and Technology transformation – P&C CIO, and interacts with all other Directions (EXCOM members, all business teams, BLs, IT teams…) with the following main missions :
– Lead central Project /program managers team is composed of 10 to 15 people with a target of a balanced sourcing internal and external)
– Lead transformation programs & digital projects supporting global strategy (> 20M€ budgets)
Transformation Program & Digital/IT Projects
– Define target program and project management organization
– Manage the central team of Project & Program managers. Support Business Lines in their Target operating model definition and implementation
– Lead digital projects and Implement transformation programs defined by Business Lines & transversal functions with achieving timelines, staying within budget, providing high quality deliverables and meet business case goals defined
– Ensure all projects and programs are following the AR governance defined.
– Animate project managers community to share best practices and skills
– Entry point for the HR Teams & business development teams
– Ensure that the Projects will achieve their objectives: schedule, budget, scope.
– Act as the Digital /IT entry point for tenders and contribute to tender’s answer – written answer and oral presentation – with involving relevant teams.
– Accelerate RFP process industrialization & digitalization
– Improve business teams awareness on digital /IT capabilities
– Capitalize on RFP & identify actions / new assets to develop
– Build global visibility on IT /Digital assets requested by our Partners through tenders received
– Develop Project management community
– Support sales teams in Global RFP answers coordination – upon request – when several regions or business lines are involved or when representing strategic tenders
– Develop skills of project managers and ensure appropriate training is delivered to meet business expectations and Global objectives of Digital and technology transformation department.
– Define carrier paths for each member of the team and action plan to reach these objectives
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– BAC +5 or more,
– > 6 years in team management,
– > 12 years of experience in international Project / program management and implementation with proven ability to drive projects to successful implementation
– Have experience managing large and complex projects with ambitious schedule commitment
– Have experience developing and managing large project budgets
– Be comfortable leading, interfacing and driving various functional /IT teams and individuals at all levels of the organization in order to be successful
– Be fluent in English and have already manage international strategic program
– Experience in digital projects implementation and operational process improvements